Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fashion

I wish I was a famous, super good looking, cooler than cool actor. Not for the money, or anything like that. I want to be all of that just so I can influence America's fashion choices. When Ashton Kutcher put on a trucker hat, the next day other famous actors were wearing one. A week alter, everyone in New York and LA had one. Two months later, everyone in the mid west had one. Eight months later everyone in Delaware had one. Delaware always gets on bandwagons late. It's because they don't have televisions there.

So if I was famous and awesome, and people would copy me, I'd take full advantage. I'd show up at some red carpet premier wearing a nice suit, expensive shoes, and a chef's hat. Just a big, white, extra floppy chef hat. It would spread like wildfire. Everyone would have a chef hat. Then when Delaware people finally started doing it, I'd stop, and switch to something else.

Like wearing complete scuba gear when I shopped for organic foods at some trendy grocery.

On a completely unrelated note, I just read a little blurb online about how the population of Detroit has shrunk 25%. I'm guessing the 25% were MURDERED.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment