Monday, October 10, 2011

10-10-2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!






DEAR THUNDERMATTS- I think that love has no age limit. Who is right? – SOME FUCKING PEDOPHILE.

DEAR SFP- Well, it sounds like you are a pedophile.  Also, you are an idiot. You only told me what you thought, and then asked who is right. Well there is no choice there. You don’t say “Hey hon, We can have steak for dinner. Which are you feeling like tonight?”  God, pedophiles are stupid.



DEAR THUNDERMATTS- Today, my boyfriend left for Australia from USA (where we live), in which he will be staying for 160 days. He couldn't get out of the trip. During this time, I will not be able to see him, and I'll rarely get to talk to him. He's the only guy I've ever loved, and I'm the only girl he's ever loved, so his leaving is extremely hard on both of us.
The main issue is I feel as if his missing me will ruin his good time, so I was contemplating ending things so he could further enjoy his trip. This way, he'd spend 10-15 days being sad, then he'd get over it, versus 160 days of him missing me. I'm uncertain whether I should break things off, and get back together with him when he returns (if we still feel the same), or if I should stay with him and ruin his trip, but hope things work out when he returns. – WOMEN BE CRAZY

DEAR WOMEN BE CRAZY- Holy shit, are you crazy. That’s not a question by the way. You are. So you’re in love with a dude and you have to spend a few months apart, and you think you should break up? Golly. I mean, women have the weirdest freaking brains I’ve ever seen. Holy shit lady! How did you even come to this conclusion? No. You should not break up. You should cut off your hair and make a little doll that looks like you and give it to him. Like hide it though. Slip it into his luggage. And then when he gets home, cut off his face and wear it so you’ll never be apart.


DEAR THUNDERMATTS-
Hello, was hoping to get some advice. I met a guy in college when I was 20. We talked a little bit here and there. I like him alot more than just a friend. I can't seem to forget him. even though it has been almost 10 years.

Since then I dropped out of college. I don’t want to be with anyone else. I am convinced I am going to marry him one day and that he is the love of my life. He is now happily married to another girl now.


I emailed him in February 2010. He said he didn't think we should talk because he is married now and doesn't live in this area anymore. What should I do about this situation? should I try to find someone else? I love him though- WOMAN BE EVEN CRAZIER

DEA WBEC- Well obviously the dude has a thing for you. Read between the lines of his email. You’ll see that he wants you but feels trap. Move to where he lives now, and kill his wife. Make sure you make it seem like an accident! Then he’ll be free to get with you. Seriously though lady, you are insane. YOU NEVER DATED THIS GUY. YOU ARE A PSYCHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment